Saturday 23 March 2013

18/3/2013-Monday

       Hello peeps! today our class at 8.00 o'clock in blok u 214.Today is replacement class for thsis morning.I think Miss Zue had emergency case so that she replace our class at night.Ermm actually ...i dont know what i'm going to write.This is bEcause,i not coming for this class.I have operation,just small operation in my leg..Doctor gives MC so that i can rest for 1day.Im so sorry Miss Zue..

But...butt..buttt!!! i am still writing about the activity that my friends do it with Miss Zue. If you noticed,i was practised ''drawing conclusion'' that Miss Zue teach before which is 1.Hear the activity that Miss Zue and my friend doing from my friend,I watch the movie ''TAKEN'' and i read the synopsis in the movie(using web).

     So what can i conclude about the story is....

A former spy uses his skills to rescue his daughter, who has been kidnapped and sold into the slave trade.





Afterthat,Miss Zue want everyone to write an essay based on the story.But she gives a topic sentences which is ''HUMAN TRAFFICKING'' This is individual essay..we need to submit this essay on Wednesday (20/3/2013).

Lastly,Miss Zue give a examination paper which is grammar test and lisening test..Congrates to Adam,Hasmin,Erna for achieve a higher mark for test.Erm..for my test..i just get an average mark..not to bad n not to good..so maybe thats all for today.. =)

LINK ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING




   


No comments:

Post a Comment