Sunday 24 March 2013

Assalamualaikum to Miss Zue and my fellow friends..

This special entry I dedicated to my lovely lecturer Miss Zue and all my friends. Without all of you, i am nothing. I  am just an old Siti...do not know what is English, do not know how important lecturer and friends to my self. Maybe i am the person in 'Oh! My English' series...always make a mistake about English but now, I've improved a lot especially in my grammar, pronounciation, vocabulary and others. Even i am not expert in English but this subject contribute a lot of improvement to me..hurm... * Speechless.... 


  I also want to said a big thankful to Miss Zue.Because of Miss,I started know about my friend's family backgroud.Before this,we dont know how to knowing my people.With the alternative that Miss Zue was given,we saterted knowing each other.Thank you so much Miss ZUE,


With her helping also from Siti that are too nervouse when speaking in front of my friends,i become more talkative..Ekk not too talkative actually..but 50-50- hahaha..So i think Miss Zue were give a lot of transformation in myself and also my friends's personality..Thank you again.


Last but not least,i think we should give 1001 or a bigg..BiG..BIGGGG!!! thanks to Miss Zue..and i HOPED! when i move on to level 2..Part 2..I will meet you again and see you as my lecture.. i hoped Miss Zue will not forget 1001 memory in the class..so see you again Miss..I always LOVE U..and YOU ARE MY IDOL.











No comments:

Post a Comment